Quality Hub believes this system is a "must have" for any organisation wanting peace of mind they can confidently continue to operate in the event of a disaster with minimal disruption to business operation.
This may be as simple as a plan for an electricity outage, a failure in the water or sewage system through to a large scale natural disaster, pandemic or terrorist threat.
Our business continuity system can be accessed anywhere internet is available, via desktop, mobile and tablet, perfect for work from home, remote and multiple work sites.
In addition, the system can be loaded onto an organisations’ own server and/or devices to operate in the event of there not being internet connection.
- Geo mapping
- allows visualisation of site location status across the world to give a real time view of incident impact
- Business analyses
- can explore business analyses including stakeholders, deliverables and dependencies
- the impact analyses considers effect on resources, staffing and systems
- Emergency plans
- templates use the 4 ‘R’s’ approach using reduction, readiness, response and recovery model
- generic plans can be adapted to detail communication, equipment, staffing levels and utilities specific to your business
- Emergency response system
- templated Emergency Action Plan (EAP) tool to develop the specific plan
- track and respond to an emergency incident
- incident action plans can be created for each locality
- email module enables situation reports to be shared simply
- Situation reports
- generate individual location and overall organisational reports to capture real time view, available to any person authorised to access system
- ensures all personnel, regardless of locale can be up to date about how the situation is being managed
Affordable system stores all plans in one place system enabling access at all times from any locationSimple to navigate Templates adaptable to suit your requirementsExport, print and share reports with easeAbility to task others in your organisation