Having a good contractor management system ensures safety is at the forefront of businesses working together to consult, cooperate and coordinate their work. This means everyone needs to work together to keep anyone who might be affected by their work safe.
Our Contractor Management System is designed to help large complex organisations improve the way they track and monitor the end to end process of contractors on site, supporting them to comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act, everyone on site - from clients right through to subbies - is responsible for health and safety.
Good contractor management helps ensure good planning and communication between the organisation and the businesses they work with, making projects more efficient and saving time and money.
Have confidence contractors are competent, prequalified, hold current certifications and are inducted to particular health and safety considerations on site.
- capture contractor details
- upload contractor Site Specific Safety Plans (SSSP’s)
- upload specific requirements:
- specific information relating to nature of site – ie: schools, prisons
- permits to work, task analysis
- insurances, staff training, accreditations
- Certificates of Competence – relevant qualifications, heavy vehicle licencing, height management, first aid currency
- plans and practices for high risk work and critical risks
- training records and Site Safety Cards
- drug and alcohol testing
- hazardous substance information
- monitor expiry dates of these requirements
- contractors can complete online inductions
- gain pre-approval to attend site on completion
- Contractors on site
- real time alerts to advise of contractor time on site – arrival, time on site and exit timeframes
- Tools to monitor safety
- site specific safety plans (SSSP’s), task analysis, permit to work
- toolbox talks, inductions
- workplace observations and feedback, audits
- record safety meetings, safety walks and inspections
- hazard and risk reporting
- safety training, competence and supervision
dedicated web-based system to track all contractor information in one easy placeupload certifications, competencies, safety monitoring evidence with easebuilt in online inductionconfidently comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act (2015)