At Quality Hub we have made a powerful, yet simple system to assist companies to oversee the manufacture, use, handling and storage of hazardous substances, in order to safely manage the risks to people in the workplace.
Our hazardous substances management system software gives confidence you will always know what hazardous substances you have, how much, where they are stored and how to handle them and dispose safely to protect people from harm.
The Health and Safety at Work (Hazardous Substances) Regulations 2017 sets out the rules for work related activities involving hazardous substances. Our comprehensive system has all this covered.
Create a complying inventory register
- Know what you have got
- record all hazardous substances and wastes at single and multiple worksite locations
- allows departmental stocktake of substances
- define the hazard, record recommended personal protection equipment (PPE) and safe disposal practices
- ability to filter by department and location
- Assess the risk
- upload safety data sheets (SDS)
- generate product safety cards (PSC) for each identified hazardous substance
- document steps for risk minimisation, including substitution, isolation, engineering control measures, administrative control and PPE
- Take control
- document measures to help manage the risks posed by hazardous substances – staff training, labelling, sign installation, storage
keeps your inventory up to date and accuratebe up to date with departmental stock levels of each substanceprovides a systematic and safe approach to hazardous substance managementaccessible by all authorised personnelmakes sure your inventory is readily accessible to emergency service workersstores all important information in one easy place, to share with ease