We believe protecting everyone in a workplace so they can go home to their families/whanau and friends at the end of the day should guide all organisation’s health and safety goals.
Simplify your organisation’s health and safety performance with our health and safety management system software.
Our system has been developed in ‘real time’ working environments – simplicity of use at the forefront of our design consideration.
A guiding principle of New Zealand’s workplace health and safety law - Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 (HSWA) recognises workers and others need to be given the highest level of protection from workplace health and safety risks, as is reasonable.
Failure to have a robust, well-functioning health and safety system can result in serious accidents and harm, as well as significant penalties for non-compliance.
Our system is versatile and offered in both ‘off the shelf’ and custom options depending on the needs and complexity of your company.
It conveniently combines all your health and safety requirements in one centralised system – making it effortless to take control of your health and safety requirements.
- Hazard and Risk Register
- identify, record and share temporary and permanent risks and hazards
- assign risks and hazards to relevant departments
- create controls to mitigate and manage identified risks and hazards
- upload relevant images, comments and documents to the 'hazard journey '
- perform residual risk analyses
- manage all your organisational risks and hazards
- review tool allows seamless feedback to management
- automatic notification alerts designated users of a reported hazard or if an action is due
- reporting with a 'single click '
- Contractor Register
- identify and record external contractor risks and hazards
- credentialing and online induction option
- Injury Register
- capturing injury details is simple – anatomical imagery accurately pinpoint injury site
- upload relevant images, comments and documents to the 'injury journey '
- allows managers to undertake investigations and actions can be created to reduce likelihood of recurrence
- perform impact analyses
- Health and Safety Representative Task Management
- monthly tasks easily reported for successful audit
- upload document evidence for management requirements
- managers have an overview of current and outstanding activity across the entire organisation
Easy to set up and maintainimproves safety culture of organisation increases compliance, prioritise safety in all workplace activitiessimple to navigate – user friendly intuitive dashboardencourages reporting - capture risks, hazards and injuries with easehigh quality reporting functionality allows identification of trends and organisational snapshots
- dynamic ' statusinformation is always current, providing 'provides assurance everything is being done to ensure safe environmentsaccessible via desktop, mobile, tablet – perfect for work from home, remote and multiple work sites