At Quality Hub we know employees are more willing to self-report incidents if the system is easy and quick to use, and at their fingertips. An essential component to a successful system is a process for alerting the organisation of incidents as they occur.
Our incident management system provides an easy and simple way to log an incident; via the mobile reporting app or a desktop computer. With early notification, the incident can be escalated rapidly, risk mitigated, and the employee can gain timely access to medical intervention, if required.
This system provides an intuitive reporting dashboard. The status of all incident reviews are immediately visible at any time, in an easy to understand format with built in reporting.
- Intuitive reporting dashboard
- visible ‘real time’ incident status
- performance at a glance
- showing linked incidents to risks and feedback
- Simple, effective incident notification system
- record general incidents and reportable events – depending on your organisation’s needs
- incident details are simple to capture and review
- incident reviews can be carried out quickly and easily
- users can record investigation activity as part of the 'incident story '
- if necessary corrective actions can be assigned for the incident/reportable event
- communications can be captured including uploading of relevant documentation, photos or audio recordings
- employees receive acknowledgment of incident record
- Reporting and graphing suite
- built in reporting function easily captures all incidents
- collate all incidents, prepare reports with a ‘click’ of a button
- ability to drill down to single incident level reporting
- Organisational wide functionality
- include customised groupings, departments, wards and services within the one system
Affordable systemEarly notification and escalation to relevant personnelPrompt hazard and risk mitigationAble to customise dashboard for specific terminology and data collection needsAbility to link to other Quality Hub systems